Poll results for TolkienDiscussions

  • TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 118 , Apr 25, 2006
      The following TolkienDiscussions poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: What missing person upset you the most
      about the films?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Glorfindel, 6 votes, 22.22%
      - Imrahil, 1 votes, 3.70%
      - Good ol' Tom, 17 votes, 62.96%
      - Other, 3 votes, 11.11%

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      Message 118 of 118 , Nov 26, 2011
        Well, I reckon that's unanimous!

        Who's going to start us off reading the Hobbit?