RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Digest Number 1307

  • Ren
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Jack...LOL you are so funny :)
      Welcome to the group Cat. I rather tend to hang about in the shadows myself
      enjoying all the posts and do not say much. I think I may be becoming old
      and treeish like JustKenneth

      Ren :)

      Message: 2
      Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:41:15 -0000
      From: "Jack" <jack@...>
      Subject: RE: time to come out of the shadows......

      Welcome to the group, Cat.

      We were here before the films were created, and we are still here now that
      the DVDs are marked down in the supermarkets. It's been a bit quiet lately,
      mind you!

      JustKenneth is around, but he is growing old and more tree-like - he rarely
      speaks these days