a bit OT

  • Gustavo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2006
      (The Corr family has just launched a new album, with two songs in
      Irish... I'm very excited about it! I always dreamed to learn Irish!)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2006
        Try this
        http://english.glendale.cc.ca.us/gaelic.html

        From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
        [mailto:TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gustavo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
          WOW!! :^))

          Not bad, not bat at all!! :^)

          Thanks. Even with Irish this will help me a bit, for both are Celtic,
          and have something in common.

          In touch...

          (Soon there'll be a brazilian guy speaking Irish with Welsh accent,
          hehe!...)

          --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jack@t...> wrote:

          > Try this
          > http://english.glendale.cc.ca.us/gaelic.html

          > From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
          > [mailto:TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gustavo
          > (The Corr family has just launched a new album, with two songs in
          > Irish... I'm very excited about it! I always dreamed to learn
          Irish!)

          > Come and visit our Tolkien Discussions group online and take
          advantage
          > of our Messages, Chat, Files, Photos, Links, Database, Polls,
          Members,

        • Gustavo
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
            !! WÒY !!

            It's real Irish Irish! :^))

            Nice, thanks really really really thanks! :^)

            Gus,
            Rio