Re: Maeglin

  • Gustavo
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2006
      I don't even need to check it up, Jack: you're probably (and I trust
      you...) right.

      And it makes sense. If I read it soon I'll give feedback.

      In touch,

      Gustavo,
      Rio J.

      :^)

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jack@t...> wrote:

      > Fingolfin and his followers did NOT go to ME under Feanor's
      command - they
      > went separately; especially after Feanor abandoned them after
      Alqualonde and
      > forced them to cross the ice into ME.
      >
      > After the death of Feanor, his son Maedhros declined the High
      Kingship,
      > giving it to Fingolfin, such that the descendants of Feanor
      were "the
      > Dispossessed"

      > From: Gustavo
      > It was a choice of Fingolfin to go back to Middle-earth under
      Fëanor's

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2006
        Obrigado para seu fé em me, Gustavo.

        Actually, the curse of Mandos is worth re-reading - it's central to
        everything...

        From: Gustavo