RE: [TolkienDiscussions] tolkein letter re: tom & ring

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
      Amazon is your friend:

      http://snipurl.com/kit0

      From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of B Parker
      Im very interested to read this letter mentioned below. anywhere online or
      book available? thank you.

      From: Paul Westermeyer
      Tolkien did discuss Tom and the ring, I believe the discussion can be
      found in one of his letters (a very great read, BTW, a must for any Tolkien
      fan:)).

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
        That is nice to know. I wonder what Amazon is doing on New Year's Eve. Maybe
        Amazon would like to go out for dinner and....oh, never mind.