RE: Voice for Smaug

  • Ren Cat
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2005
      Anthony Hopkins would be so perfect for Smaug's voice. I sure hope they do
      make the Hobbit movie.

      Ren

      Message: 10
      Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 07:32:16 +0100
      From: "Jack" <jack@...>
      Subject: Casting the Hobbit née Quiet in Here

      Bilbo and Frodo are cousins - it's quite likely that Bilbo used to look very
      like Frodo when he was younger...

      How about Anthony Hopkins for the voice of Smaug the Golden?

    • George
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2005
        Anthony Hopkins would do well as the voice of Smaug. As far as the
        movie getting done, all evidence indicates that it will happen, so
        only a few more years...

        ~George

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2005
          I hope they make the movie too and I will most certainly see it at least a
          half dozen times no matter how many important scenes are left on the cutting
          room floor.

          Bungo