Happy Easter!!!

  • George
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2005
      Kalo Pascha -Happy Easter- to all of our group's Orthodox Christians!!!

      Christos Anesti kai Chronia Polla!!!

      ~George
    • Ronn! Blankenship
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2005
        At 02:59 AM Sunday 5/1/2005, George wrote:
        >Kalo Pascha -Happy Easter- to all of our group's Orthodox Christians!!!

        Does that make those of us who celebrated several weeks ago heterodox?

        -- Ronn! :)
      • Terry Canote
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2005
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2005
            From the Greek/Russian/Levantine/Coptic/Jacobite/Armenian/Assyrian point
            of view, yes. The dating of Easter was one of the issues of the Great
            Schism of the East. I'd go into more detail, but this isn't a Church
            History list.

            At 02:59 AM Sunday 5/1/2005, George wrote:
            >Kalo Pascha -Happy Easter- to all of our group's Orthodox Christians!!!

            Does that make those of us who celebrated several weeks ago heterodox?

            -- Ronn! :)

            _____

            be>

            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2005
              Isn't it Beltane? The Land represented by the Goddess is now ripe and
              fertile and the Young God expresses His Love for Her. This is a time of
              joyous revelling as the first flowers of Summer are gathered in Their
              Honour.

              From: Terry Canote

              --
              Email with Attitude www.wickedmoon.com | Hosted by www.rydia.net