RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Late night thoughts

    Message 1 of 333 , Nov 10, 2004
      The difference between ignorance and stupidity is that the former is
      curable.

      Message 333 of 333 , Dec 21, 2004
        haha very funny...
        No, I actually got an A in my Constitutional Rights class two
        semesters ago...

        No this C is going to be in Islam Civilization to 1800... The
        problem was that the instructor was way too old to be teaching, was
        losing his hearing, and was so knowledgable in Asian historical
        linguistics and Islam and Persian history that he was way over our
        heads... He really didn't seem to understand that most of us had
        very little prior knowledge of the Islam world and taught it the way
        he would teach a Western History class...

        ~George

        --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <rob1138@c...>