Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Liv/Arwen

  • SHADOW Kamen
    Message 1 of 99 , Dec 31, 2003
      --- "bungo_burrows" <yesgaz@...> wrote:
      Liv Tyler is anything but ethereal. They could have done a whole lot
      better in the role of Arwen.

      Nah. I think you're blind. She's one of the best cast. :)

      SHADOWKamen.

    • Christina Tellifson
      Message 99 of 99 , Jan 5, 2004
        I agree, she'd be the perfect candidate.  I think they did a great job casting.  And only Cate Blanchette could pull off Galadriel, hands down.  : )

        Christina
        cerridwen_greenleaf

        Amy <drgnchsr24@...> wrote:
        I still think Gywenth Paltrow would have made a good
        elf!

        --- Ronn! Blankenship <ronn.blankenship@...>

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003