9258Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Rivendell emblem?

  • Christina Tellifson
    Oct 1, 2003
      I loves a lot of the fan art, is there some way I can get some of my work on there?

      Christina (cerridwen_greenleaf)

      Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:
      See if you like any of these:

      then click on "Elven Emblems".

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "stupmen"
      <clarke_collins@h...> wrote:
      > Hello to all!
      >
      > I have a quick question that hopefully someone here might know the
      > answer to.
      >
      > I was thinking of getting a tattoo related to the LoTR books. Ever
      > since I was a child, I fell in love with the House of Elrond, mostly
      > from The Hobbit tale. Does anyone know if there is an emblem for the
      > House of Elrond, or for Rivendell in general? If so, can you either
      > describe it for me or give me a link to a picture?
      >
      > I would be MOST appreciative!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor