7547Re: Email Attachments Disabled

  • John
    May 1, 2003
      Well, most people do let the old messages go. I just happen to
      believe that many of them are worth saving and I don't throw things
      away just because they get old. I do think it's ok to clean up a
      list of messages that say nothing and go nowhere, but to just erase
      the past to me is criminal. But I understand that most listowners
      don't have the time or the inclination to concern themselves with
      this matter.

      As a Hobbit I have to keep on top of these things. Why, I even reset
      members who are bouncing on my groups. hehehe

      John the Texas Hobbit