6719Re: prequal

  • bungo_burrows
    Mar 12, 2003
      Not sure how much of a part he took place in The Hobbit, but I bet
      Ian Holm would do a plausible role of Gaffer Gamgee or, Eru forbid
      I'm saying this, Otho Sackville-Baggins.

      bungo burrows

      "Within certain limits, my potential is unlimited."

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <itzsharon@y...>
      wrote:
      > Would he have to be a hobbit, though? :oÞ I guess that does seem
      like
      > the natural thing, but I just wonder. :oD
      >
      > Fimbrethil
      >
      > --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, Tripleleo60@c... wrote:
      > >
      > > The only place in The Hobbit I can think of where there are any
      > Hobbits other
      > > than Bilbo is at the Auction at the end.
      > >
      > > Sir Question of the Mark, K of T.
      > >
      > > Aure entuluva!
    • Show all 39 messages in this topic