19597Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Concerning Hobbits (and all things Tolkien) Quizzo

  • Jack Whittaker
    Oct 17, 2013
      Ohhhh, you're in Pennsylvania!
      That's a bit far for me - I thought you meant the Abington in Scotland...

      Good luck with the quizzo!
      Maybe after the day you might like to try us out with some of the questions