19069RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Spain little Middle Earth on yuotube

  • Steve
    Aug 5, 2008
      At 08:16 PM 8/5/2008 +0100, Jack wrote:

      >Si puede mandarnos las palabras en inglés y en español, podemos hacer una
      >traducion mejor para ustedes
      >

      >:o)
      >Jack...

      Most certainly. And with general presentation errors, the word Youtube
      (check the subject line), for example. And please don't take any offers for
      assistance negatively, Jack and Maria and I are just trying to be nice and
      helpful. If this is a professional endeavor the spelling and grammar should
      be spotless.

      Take care,
      S.

      I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian,
      against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic