18314RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Why Bloom is an awful Legolas (opinion)

  • tea_party@ourbrisbane.com
    Sep 4 5:42 AM
      For some of us, the first time we saw Hugo Weaving was in "The Adventures of
      Priscilla, Queen of the Desert", where he plays a cross dressing cabaret dancer!
      Imagine the leap from that to Mr. Smith to Elrond!

      http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2007-06-07/movie_videodvd.php

      Matt West