      From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com [mailto: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Gary Bellinger
      Sent: 02 September 2007 23:37
      To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Why Bloom is an awful Legolas (opinion)

      Why Mr. Smith, that's interesting of you to say that. Did you say that because you thought I wanted to hear you say that? Or did you say that because you wanted to hear if I thought it was interesting to say that? Or is it a part of some grand scheme to overload the matrix with existential thought that has no true answer and would cause the matrix to overload with traffic jam upon traffic jam? Yes indeed Mr. Smith. Very interesting.