18272Re: Why Bloom is an awful Legolas (opinion)

  • Gustavo
    Sep 2, 2007
      If you allow me ... you should have less of all this stuff =^.

      :^)
      lol!

      G.O.

      --- In TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Bellinger"
      <yesgaz@...> wrote:

      > Why Mr. Smith, that's interesting of you to say that. Did you say
      that because you thought I wanted to hear you say that? Or did you
      say that because you wanted to hear if I thought it was interesting
      to say that? Or is it a part of some grand scheme to overload the
      matrix with existential thought that has no true answer and would
      cause the matrix to overload with traffic jam upon traffic jam? Yes
      indeed Mr. Smith. Very interesting.
      Legolas (opinion)

      > Was that because you had previously seen him in The Matrix?

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic