18020Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin

  • tea_party@ourbrisbane.com
    Jun 10, 2007
      I remember learning about "Fenris" in mythology class in highschool (oh so long
      ago)--although I learned of him as Fenrir--but I never thought of him as a
      werewolf. Anyway, I did follow your suggestions and have learned a great deal
      about werewolves! Thanks!

      Matt West