18018Re: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin

  • Paul Westermeyer
    Jun 9, 2007
      >1b. Re: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin
      > Posted by: "tea_party@..." tea_party@... uncutray
      > Date: Mon Jun 4, 2007 4:38 am ((PDT))
      >
      >Paul,
      >
      >Thanks for the elucidation. It's nice to get some clarity on ideas that I am
      >rolling around in my head from someone more learned in these things.
      >
      >Do you have a good reference for Norse werewolves?
      >
      >Matt West

      Sorry for the slow reply! And thanks for the kind words.

      In this case, Wikipedia is a decent start. Also look up mythology websites. Also, take a look at the Fenris wolf Norse myth, just about any good book on Norse mythology will discuss it.

      --
      "...How shall a man judge what to do in such times?!"
      "As he has ever judged," said Aragorn "Good and evil have not changed since yesteryear..."

      Paul Westermeyer, westermeyer@...
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic