17969RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Of the Ruin of Beleriand and the Fall of Fingolfin

  • tea_party@ourbrisbane.com
    Jun 1, 2007
      I suppose that we can forgive Thorondor's tardiness. He probably spotted
      Fingolfin banging on the gates and took wing to aid him. In the time it took him
      to fly the several hundred kilometers from Gondolin to Angband, Melkor had
      already defeated Fingolfin.

      Matt West