17465Re: [TolkienDiscussions] into from newbie

  • Amalee
    Mar 8 2:02 AM
      same here, I seem to be in quite a few too..

      Amalee

      Kathy Main <arnor3@...> wrote:
      Oh cool! I thought I knew your face..... I am in so many groups, it's rediculas! Glad you're here, I don't think I know anyone else.......* goes back to corner to hide* hugs,Kathy

      Amalee <truleyscrumptious@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      yes I'm in quite a few groups with you. CPC and some others.

      Amalee

      Kathy Main <arnor3@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Thank you! Are you in amy of my other groups? Your name sounds really familiar. I am really bad at remembering things sometimes! hugs,Kathy

      Amalee <truleyscrumptious@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hi Kathy,

      nice to see you here.

      Amalee

      Kathy Main <arnor3@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Hi! I'm Kathy, from Michigan. I became a Tolkien fan when the first movie came out, but I do have one memory of the Hobbit cartoon as a child. I am partial to elves, specifically the Teleri branch, but I love them all. I'm 36, and married and in a lot of snow right now! Oh, I also love animals of just about any sort. I look fowardt o being here! hugs, Kathy

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?

      Be led by joy.  It makes life worth living, as joy uplifts the spirit
      and creates peace within.

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar

      Be led by joy.  It makes life worth living, as joy uplifts the spirit
      and creates peace within.

      TV dinner still cooling?

      Be led by joy.  It makes life worth living, as joy uplifts the spirit
      and creates peace within.

      The fish are biting.