      From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com [mailto: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of CS
      Sent: 12 December 2006 04:44
      To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TolkienDiscussions] Where will I find Gilfanon's Tale?

      Hello everyone,

      I am reading The Shaping of Middle Earth. It is the first one I am
      reading. I do have the Lost Tales and the others. But felt drawn to
      read this one first. I think I am reading out of order. If some one
      could let me know the order I should read that would be great! Any
      way, I find mentioned Gilfanon's Tale, but I can't seem to find it.
      Where will I find Gilfanon's Tale?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic