      From: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Rob
      Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 1:17 PM
      To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [TolkienDiscussions] The LotR Tarot

      I agree with you.

      It shocks me that the Tolkien Estate would authorize such a thing given how
      tight of a rein they have generally kept on all LOTR related matters.

      Anyone know if these are movie-related cards? I can see such a thing
      slipping by in the madness of the movie rush. If not movie still, then who
      did the art on them?

      OTOH, they are just a bunch of cards as far as I am concerned with no power
      than a standard Hoyle deck (which you might argue had plenty of power when a
      card sharp such as myself has them, but now I'm just being cocky!!!). :)