16044Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Is Tolkien everyone's favourite author?

  • Paul Ayers
    Oct 10, 2005
      maybe h.g. wells

      Jack <jack@...> wrote:Our newest member (Hi Zepsosoldy, hope I am spelling that properly!) tells
      me that Tolkien is her favourite author, and I said of course, he's
      everyone's favourite author. But is he?

      Who else would you recommend