      From: Jack
      To: TolkienDiscussions@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 2:38 AM
      Subject: RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Quiet in Here

      How about Robbie Coltrane for the part of Beorn?
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001059/

      From: Gary Bellinger
      I'm here too but have been reading some other authors such as Anne
      McCaffrey, Andre Norton, Robin Hobb, Guy Gavriel Kay and Mercedes Lackey.
      Trying to experience some outside of JRRT.

      Still, I can't wait to start moaning over the mistreatment of The Hobbit by
      PJ. I sure hope he doesn't shred too much of the opening scene when the
      dwarves all fall into Bilbo's house. And I especially hope that he doesn't
      cut out Beorn like he did Tom Bombadil claiming Beorn would just confuse
      moviegoers who are new to The Hobbit!