15856Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: Quiet in Here

  • Christina Tellifson
    Aug 7, 2005
      Well, I'm here... I know, it's been quite a while. Is everyone excited for Jackson's King Kong? Because after that movie's release, you know what that means... The Hobbit!

      George <greekss454@...> wrote:Hmmmmm.... Where is everybody?

      ~George

      Fantasy science fiction Science fiction books Science fiction book club Science fiction book publisher Science fiction magazine Science fiction writer