15234RE: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: A thought concerning the 1st battle of the ring.....
- Mar 2 5:50 AMYes, he was. And he had at least one son, who I think (although I'm not
positive) was only a child at the time; there was also his nephew
Anarion, the first King of Gondor.
From: Grey Malkin [mailto:grymalkyn@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [TolkienDiscussions] Re: A thought concerning the 1st
battle of the ring.....
And wasn't he ambushed and killed on his way home from this war? Or
am I confusing my movies and books yet again?
Come and visit our Tolkien Discussions group online and take advantage
of our Messages, Chat, Files, Photos, Links, Database, Polls, Members,
and Calendar sections.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>