Re: I Killed the Idiot Spammer...

  • debbie
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      sorry eeej, I missed the whole thing! Some moderator I am huh? You
      could be like Donald Trump and utter those 2 words every-one fears to
      me, I can take it! LOL! Deb--- In ToddRundgren-
      GroknRollUtopia@yahoogroups.com, EEEEEJ <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Yea, sorry for the "intrusion" too!
      >
      > Signed,
      > Typarella
      > --- In ToddRundgren-GroknRollUtopia@yahoogroups.com, EEEEEJ wrote:
      > Sorry for the intrustion folks...

    • tweeders1
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hey EJ, I have today off. What spammer are we talkin about? Glad
        your gardin everything. I sent the Herb message by cutnpaste. I hope
        I didn't hurt anything! Anyway off to make a good ole amerikan POT
        roast!

        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Hey I shot the Sherrif worked for not only Marley but Clapton as
        well,
        > Anyway I killed off the spammer who just now attacked our GROK
        boards
        > with that last posted message. Sorry for the intrustion folks...
        > Boom Pow!
        > Happy Halloween.
        > Hada toss a rotten egg or two tonight anyway, didn't I? Tommy
        wouldn't
        > have it any other way!
        > EJ

      • EEEEEJ
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
          The spammmer was trying to set us all up with the loves of our life
          via video cam. Either that or entertain us with some streaming slut
          movies, and make a penny per hit off the link while he sits and home
          and....well...hmmmm. Their name was belle gobble or ball gobble or
          something like that.

          EJ
          --- In ToddRundgren-GroknRollUtopia@yahoogroups.com, "tweeders1"