Re: BACK CATALOGUE

  • Ron Howard
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In ToddRundgren-GroknRollUtopia@yahoogroups.com, "Mike B"
      <mjbphotos@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Tracey! Unfortunately, a lot Todd's older stuff is out of
      print.
      > Used copies are sometmes seen on Ebay - but be careful you're not
      > paying for a CD-R instead of an original. Some UK folks here will
      > let you know the best places they've found over there - Surfie,
      Kay?

      I highly recommend www.lpnow.com
      They specialize in "Cutouts" and have a decent collection of Todd /
      Utopia lp's....They're "new" ans still sealed. Recently bought a new
      copy of TODD complete with the "names" poster. for either $7 or $8
      plus shipping.
    • Denny
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2004
        The only cd I had a hard time locating was "Deface the Music" I always see the cd's available via Amazon.com but it's been a while since I've looked and if you look hard enough...my name is on the names poster and so is George Leroy Tirebiter.
        > Hi Tracey! Unfortunately, a lot Todd's older stuff is out of
        print.
        > Used copies are sometmes seen on Ebay - but be careful you're not
        > paying for a CD-R instead of an original. Some UK folks here will
        > let you know the best places they've found over there - Surfie,
        Kay?

        I highly recommend www.lpnow.com
        They specialize in "Cutouts" and have a decent collection of Todd /
        Utopia lp's....They're "new" ans still sealed. Recently bought a new
        copy of TODD complete with the "names" poster. for either $7 or $8
        plus shipping.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor