John Kerry takes steps toward 2004 presidential run

  • Viet Si
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002

      Dear readers,

      We better discuss a strategy to support President George W. Bush to defeat John Kerry in the 2004 Presidential race as soon as possible. Kerry cares much about his own selfish interests more than the interests of the U.S. and the Vietnamese refugees. His background as a prosecutor/crooked lawyer stinks. Also, We should not forget Al Gore,the other prospective primary Presidential candidate.