Re: May 21 billboards in Jamaica

  • paarons30022
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Chris,

      I took a look at the billboard pictures while on the train this morning.
      They were great! While I do not support that May 21, 2011 itself will be
      judgment day (because I support May 21, 2011 as the last day of the
      Great Tribulation and the last day of salvation and the very end of the
      17th day of Zif as the start of the period of the Day of the Lord
      lasting for an additional 5 months), I am nevertheless very thankful for
      those who have installed these billboards on the island of my physical
      birth. I love my home country and its peoples and I do hope that God
      will save many there before the "acceptable year of the Lord" ends
      including my mother, siblings, uncles, cousins, nephews and neices. They
      are ALL on my email distribution list and so they get the warning
      directly. Those who are not on the Internet like my uncles I make copies
      and mail them AND I also call them on the phone so they can have this
      information. My mother is having eyesight problems now but I talk with
      her in the evenings when driving home from the train station for about
      45 minutes and she tells me any news she hears on the local radio
      stations as folks do call in to the talk shows especially on Mondays to
      discuss the FR message of judgment in 2011 from the missionaries who
      visited earlier in the year. So I make sure that daily I check in with
      my mother on these matters and I WARN HER DAILY from God and that she
      MUST stop trusting in the Anglican religion that she raised me in and I
      ask her caretaker to read the Bible to her.

      So, again, I am especially thankful to all those who in some way had
      these billboards erected. When I speak to my mother later (in the will
      of the Lord) I will discuss the Billboards.

      By the way, I could not tell their exact locations. If you know could
      you inform me so I could have my siblings pass by if feasible and take
      pictures to send back to me with them standing by the billboards as
      evidence.

      Thanks,

      Paul Aarons

      --- In TimeandJudgment_May212011@yahoogroups.com, "chris"
      <departout2001@...> wrote:

      > Dear Time & Judgment,
      >

      > Please pray for the people of Jamaica that they will be moved with
      fear to cry out to the Lord before the Great Day of His wrath come.

      > http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/jamaica_billboards/
      >
      > May the Lord richly bless His people,
      > Chris

    • Ray Kicklighter
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
        Paul,

        Why don't you take a moment to explain what you mean by Zif? I don't have a clue what you are talking about (don't tell me to go to your web site),just a brief statement.

        If 5/21/11 is the end of salvation follow by 5 months of the "day of the lord",what does that mean to you?Theres no judgment day,no end? Or are we all just going to hang around until we die?

        You and Dan need to go back to "DEPART OUT" to trash one another.

        Peace,

        Ray

        <departout2001@...> wrote:

        > Dear Time & Judgment,
        >

        > Please pray for the people of Jamaica that they will be moved with
        fear to cry out to the Lord before the Great Day of His wrath come.

        > http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/jamaica_billboards/
        >
        > May the Lord richly bless His people,
        > Chris

      • dan_1peter5_5to11
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
          Ray,

          You misunderstand, I have no desire to debate Paul on anything, I only
          said what I thought necessary so anyone from T&J who did visit the
          website Paul advertised in his post would not be blindsided by what they
          would find.

          As far as the month Zif, it appears in 1 Kings 6:1 and is the Hebrew
          name for the second month. I've found it easier to refer to Zif 17
          rather than "the 17th day of the 2nd month", but not being a well known
          month it sometimes confuses the issue.

          Regards,
          Dan

          --- In TimeandJudgment_May212011@yahoogroups.com, Ray Kicklighter
          <securedaccess2003@...> wrote:

          > Paul,
          > Why don't you take a moment to explain what you mean by Zif? I don't
          have a clue what you are talking about (don't tell me to go to your web
          site),just a brief statement.
          > If 5/21/11 is the end of salvation follow by 5 months of the "day of
          the lord",what does that mean to you?Theres no judgment day,no end? Or
          are we all just going to hang around until we die?
          > You and Dan need to go back to "DEPART OUT" to trash one another.
          > Peace,
          > Ray

        • paarons30022
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
            Hi Ray,

            I was just about to respond to the top portion of your email and explain a few things quickly but my eyes dropped to this statement:

            "You and Dan need to go back to "DEPART OUT" to trash one another."

            Since you are going to be so crude then I will not waste my efforts.

            For the record of anyone else reading no one will find a post on the "Depart Out" forum where Dan Stevens and I were crossing swords. We did no such thing on FRL either and we did not actually cross swords in my email group. No one can find any where that I have stated anything less than honorable about Dan Stevens. I have chosen to have it remain that way.

            Thanks,
            Paul Aarons

          • fred jensen
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
              Genesis Chapter 6
              5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
              6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
              7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

              I was just about to respond to the top portion of your email and explain a few things quickly but my eyes dropped to this statement:

              "You and Dan need to go back to "DEPART OUT" to trash one another."

              Since you are going to be so crude then I will not waste my efforts.

              For the record of anyone else reading no one will find a post on the "Depart Out" forum where Dan Stevens and I were crossing swords. We did no such thing on FRL either and we did not actually cross swords in my email group. No one can find any where that I have stated anything less than honorable about Dan Stevens. I have chosen to have it remain that way.

              Thanks,
              Paul Aarons

              --- In TimeandJudgment_May212011@yahoogroups.com, Ray Kicklighter <securedaccess2003@...> wrote:

              > Paul,
              >
              > Why don't you take a moment to explain what you mean by Zif? I don't have a clue what you are talking about (don't tell me to go to your web site),just a brief statement.
              >
              > If 5/21/11 is the end of salvation follow by 5 months of the "day of the lord",what does that mean to you?Theres no judgment day,no end? Or are we all just going to hang around until we die?
              >
              > You and Dan need to go back to "DEPART OUT" to trash one another.
              >
              > Peace,
              >
              > Ray

            • Ray Kicklighter
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2010
                Paul,

                You posted a response to Dan that should have been private,should I retrieve it for you?

                It appears to me you are here to promote "your" web site and "your" work on the Biblical time-line,I guess God was idle on those days.

                You agree with HC that MAY 21 2011 is the end of salvation follow by 5 months of "the day of the lord" all I ask was what is suppose to happen in your view? You have evaded to respond in any straight forwardness while spinning your responses.

                I don't want to argue,but you are the one who brought all of this up! If you can not answer a question then quit wasting our time.

              • chris
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 2, 2010
                  Hi Paul,

                  Thank you for your comments regarding the billboards in Jamaica.

                  By God's grace 5 billboards are now up in Jamaica. Given the population of the island we do estimate that this, along with the previous tract trip you mentioned, and purchased time on radio there---will be sufficient warning to the Jamaican people of the coming Day of Judgment. I am glad to hear that you are happy about this.

                  May the Lord richly bless His elect in Jamaica.
                  Chris

                  --- In TimeandJudgment_May212011@yahoogroups.com, "paarons30022" <pablo33319@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Chris,
                  >
                  > I took a look at the billboard pictures while on the train this morning.
                  > They were great! While I do not support that May 21, 2011 itself will be
                  > judgment day (because I support May 21, 2011 as the last day of the
                  > Great Tribulation and the last day of salvation and the very end of the
                  > 17th day of Zif as the start of the period of the Day of the Lord
                  > lasting for an additional 5 months), I am nevertheless very thankful for
                  > those who have installed these billboards on the island of my physical
                  > birth. I love my home country and its peoples and I do hope that God
                  > will save many there before the "acceptable year of the Lord" ends
                  > including my mother, siblings, uncles, cousins, nephews and neices. They
                  > are ALL on my email distribution list and so they get the warning
                  > directly. Those who are not on the Internet like my uncles I make copies
                  > and mail them AND I also call them on the phone so they can have this
                  > information. My mother is having eyesight problems now but I talk with
                  > her in the evenings when driving home from the train station for about
                  > 45 minutes and she tells me any news she hears on the local radio
                  > stations as folks do call in to the talk shows especially on Mondays to
                  > discuss the FR message of judgment in 2011 from the missionaries who
                  > visited earlier in the year. So I make sure that daily I check in with
                  > my mother on these matters and I WARN HER DAILY from God and that she
                  > MUST stop trusting in the Anglican religion that she raised me in and I
                  > ask her caretaker to read the Bible to her.
                  >
                  > So, again, I am especially thankful to all those who in some way had
                  > these billboards erected. When I speak to my mother later (in the will
                  > of the Lord) I will discuss the Billboards.
                  >
                  > By the way, I could not tell their exact locations. If you know could
                  > you inform me so I could have my siblings pass by if feasible and take
                  > pictures to send back to me with them standing by the billboards as
                  > evidence.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  >
                  > Paul Aarons
                  >

                  > --- In TimeandJudgment_May212011@yahoogroups.com, "chris"
                  > <departout2001@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Dear Time & Judgment,
                  > >

                  > > Please pray for the people of Jamaica that they will be moved with
                  > fear to cry out to the Lord before the Great Day of His wrath come.
                  > >
                  > > http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/jamaica_billboards/
                  > >
                  > > May the Lord richly bless His people,
                  > > Chris

                • paarons30022
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2010

                    Hi Chris,

                    I did not get through to my mother on Monday evening but I got through last evening. Yes, she did mention that there was some short FR programming that she heard people call in about. However, she had not heard about the billboards. But she will listen more specifically about that part. Well my mother is 91 years old so I guess I will also speak with her niece who is her caretaker.

                    I was very disappointed when my mother opened the conversation by telling me what a wonderful church service she attended with my sibling on Sunday morning. I know that church and I was there for last Christmas morning service and I saw the abominations that Ezekiel was made to see as the "Son of Man" first hand and came back and wrote  study #100 "Watchman what of the night" and circulated it to the sibling who took me there and the whole family worldwide. Yes, I have siblings (12 of us in total) and family all over. But alas, so far it fell on deaf ears.

                    What is strange to me is that when I used to go to church even before God saved me and that was the time when going to church was a good thing my adult siblings (I am 10th in age), most of them, did not attend church and I wondered about that. But now that I no longer attend church they are all running to church!

                    Anyway, I thank you for the update and I know my siblings there would not even be bothered to drive and find out about the billboards. They knew about 2011 long time ago from me and when the FR missionaries came, it took the island like a storm but only my mother said anything about it to me.

                    Well, I saw that Noah had brothers and sisters and not one went into the ark with him. I am sure he would have welcomed them in but it was not to be and the door had to be shut by the end of the 17th day of Zif! That was a very painful experience for Noah to have the door shut on his siblings!

                    I am sure even as the rain started that folks came knocking and clawing at the door saying "Noah, we were wrong and you were right! Let us in!" Yeah, even the voices of his siblings who he might have been very close to. Well, I am also sure that Noah had enough wisdom endued on him from on High to realize that but for the grace of God he would be on the other side of the door also and anyone of his siblings could have been on the inside! So while emotionally distraught for his siblings, he was however profoundly thankful to God for His mercies to him and his immediate family. And, what a 600th birthday that must have been for him to celebrate while living in the ark during those 5 months of the flood shaking that ark up and down and sideways but alas still secured and under the protecting wings of the shadow of the Almighty! I am sure Noah never forgot his 600th birthday party!

                    Good work in Jamaica, Chris! It is a very special island--the best and worst of humanity, yes two extremes! But beautiful nature reflective of the creative acts of God!