Kind of depends on crews, John. Given that it's Sunday, they probably won't do any work when they get there. That's actually the operative question - will theysftower
Currently meeting 458 at Taylor Yd Scranton. How long does 12T typically hang at Binghamton before proceeding west?johnpbarlow
I agree on that photo, the color was bland and to much contrast to fix... but B&W worked well, Thanks for looking and the comment on them Leonard... Hope alljjiii2006
- Railway Enthusiasts
- May 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.