Certainly a collective yawn from the Binghamton area where similar trains have been rolling through for almost two decades to the LPG storage facilities nearvern2point3
Making a molehill into a mountain. Come on, politicos, concern yourselves with bigger issues! Bob To: TierSightings@yahoogroups.com From:regabbey
This an odd point of view for an article re: LPG transport by rail. Perhaps the only way to avoid such a risky and dangerous development is for people to stopjohnpbarlow
- Railway Enthusiasts
- May 20, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.