PARTENERI: Schimb de tineri (Act.3.2) in Turcia [DL: 1 mai]

  • RO001-Mihaela
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      O organizatie din Turcia este in cautare de parteneri pentru un proiect de
      schimburi de tineri in cadrul Actiunii 3.2 (Tineri in lume) a programului
      Tineret in Actiune, intitulat 'Acknowledges of History in Depth'. Schimbul
      se va derula in perioada 7-14 mai 2010, in Turcia.

      Data limita pentru trimiterea acordului de parteneriat este: 1 mai 2010

      Pentru alte informatii, persoane de contact:
      Manisa Genclik Calisanlari <anemon_youthcenter@...> sau
      Hayri TOKMAKCI <htokmakci@...>

      Mai multe detalii despre proiect gasiti in mesajul alaturat:

      Dear Colleagues,

      We have a project proposal for you, which we are planning to organize in
      07-14 May 2011.

      Our Project is a Action 3.2 Youth in the world

      Deadline to send the Participation Form is 01/May/2010.

      We are looking for 5 participants from each organization who can be:
      * Youths
      * Youth workers
      * Youth leaders
      * Leaders
      * Trainers
      * Support persons
      * Mentor
      * Project managers

      Probable participant countries: 27 EU Member States and Iceland,
      Liechtenstein and Norway

      Participants are bound to apply through NGOs, Foundations, Associations
      etc.

      Project Name: ACKNOWLEDGES OF HISTORY IN DEPTHS

      Seas are the widest habitats on earth. Many people falsely believe that
      where seas start, land comes to an end. Yet, land lies beneath the water
      and is a door opening to a different world. This is called THE BLUE WORLD.

      Along the coasts of the seas surrounding our country, Mediterranean and
      Aegean Seas, many civilizations created social, commercial, political
      relationships with one another via these seas. As a consequence of these
      relationships, beneath the seas are many traces from the past along with
      natural beauties awaiting to be discovered and shared within the culture
      of Europeanship. Within the scope of our project, we - as European
      citizens- aim at coming together around the values of a shared culture
      through the voyage towards the Eyes of the Seas.
      Various cultural activities among representatives of participant countries
      and partner foundations are to be held in order to eliminate prejudices
      and get to know each other.
      We are planning to work out variety of ideas to determine how the common
      culture underneath the seas that housed many civilizations can be utilized.
      All activities are to be planned with the participation of the youths so
      that they are more willing to participate in such events. Underwater
      cultural heritage is one of the least explored habitats and will unveil a
      lot of data related to the history.
      This habitat is now trying to fight back against the destructive force of
      nature. With the involvement of man, and contaminating effects of his
      deeds, the situation gets even worse.
      Within the scope of the project to be organized by our NGO, a strong
      effort will be spent to stop people polluting the seas and their awareness
      will be increased on environmental issues.
      By organizing diving activities in Foça (Phokaia)/Izmir/TURKEY, which are
      important diving centers in our country, underwater riches will be
      introduced to participants. Bodrum Underwater Archeology Museum - the only
      such museum in Turkey and one of the very few in the world- will
      bevisited. Moreover, Bodrum (Halicarnassus) underwaterinstitute (INA) will
      be visited.

      The participants to the project are required to be a youth worker or youth
      leader, and to have been involved in underwater sports. The participants
      are required to possess a 1-star diving certificate (CMAS 1-Star) or Padi
      Open Water Dive Certificate or SSI Oden Water Dive Certificate. Maximum
      five representatives from each participating foundation will be allowed.
      The Diving Certificates of the participants should be scanned and sent. If
      the arrival to Izmir/Turkey is through the Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) or
      via a bus, transportation fee should be stated in €.
      If you want to join our project, please, fill the Part III (from the
      application form on Action 3.2), then in short time send the e-mail
      address in below. For now, send only e-mail !

      Contac Person : Hayri TOKMAKCI
      e-mail: htokmakci@...

      Numai bine,
      Mihaela

      Partenerii nationali Eurodesk functioneaza oficial ca structura suport
      permanenta a Programului TINERET in ACTIUNE al Uniunii Europene pentru a
      oferi informatii si indrumari de inalta calitate despre Europa, tinerilor
      si celor care lucreaza cu tinerii.
      http://www.eurodesk.eu/

      Reteaua Eurodesk actualizeaza si gestioneaza continutul informational al
      Portalului European pentru Tineret al Comisiei Europene. Intrebarile care
      vin prin Portalul pentru Tineret al Comisiei primesc raspuns de la reteaua
      Eurodesk.
      http://www.europa.eu/youth/