project

  • Ivona Albastroiu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010

      Hello,

      We are "Association and Senior Youth without Borders" Horezu, Valcea County , Romania . Members of this association are young, aged between 15 - 25 years, eager to know the habits and traditions of other countries, understanding cultural differences, knowledge of other European languages. Most association members are students at Grup Scolar “Constantin Brancoveanu”, where a school teaches over 2200 students. Our school dance band popular,  theatrical band, dance band sports. We would be very happy if we could do together in the project. Subject project can agree.

      Albastroiu Ivona