Happy New Year!

  • SEThurber@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2000
      I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. My was real good. The new year is here and we have a lot of connecting to do. I am so sorry, that I haven't written in in quite awhile. I have been very busy, I haven't been on the internet that often and I apologize.Please, feel free to e-mail the list or me personally and I promise I won't take too long to get back to you. Have a wonderful day!The list-owner,Sam