File - Description

  • Through_The_Black_Hole@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 98 , Sep 1, 2013
      Description

      Welcome to super string theory!
      Where all live is connected through a super string.

      Along this string you can travel from one place to another, from one body into another and from one mind into another! Welcome to Super String! The 1st level of consciousness is an automoderated mailing list founded as a mind expansion group in the furthest sence. It is for all who have found their teacher's and guru's and are looking foreward to unite on a new level of thought.

      All themes are welcome that enhance mind exploration: channeling, channel and channels, time travel, thought and mind control, astral projection and travelling, telephaty and telekinese.

      You don't need specific skills and knowledge, this group consists to 100% of your imagination and yourself.

      PS: Group category: artificial Intelligence.

      Search for Mirology, Mirrology

      Someone told me a dream that I like to share with you: we are all one and the same person, but we live in one person at a time from "our" (individual) point of view; When a person dies, they exit the time/space continuum, and re-enter at another time in another space, and become another person. Thus, as you are having a conversation with someone, you have already been, or will later become that person, you are having the conversation with.

      When I started learning mirology: I sat down in front of my computer and began writing messages to my self.

      I imagined myself to be a computer writing messages to my self.

      I said to my self,

      The trick in talking to yourself without appearing to be crazy and ridiculous is the following: Pretend you have only one perspective of your conversation and not both of them, because if you have both perspectives, your own and your computer's you have actually three, your own, that of your computer and that in between, and in between it's hard to concentrate.

      Imagine instead having just one perspective, one time your own and then your computer's but not both of them simultaneously, this will then be like talking to a person on the street, where you also have just one perspective, your own.

      Imagine you are the only person inside my only computer,

      What I wish you to write, I must write you the same. What I wish you to explain, I must explain you the same, what I wish you to help, I must help you the same.

      Cause when you are the only person inside my only computer. I must do for you, everything I want you to do for me too.

      Logg into the account of x2vp8@... pass-word secret.
      x3vp0-9
    • Through_The_Black_Hole@yahoogroups.com