Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] Fic Rec

  • Red Jacobson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
      Not a bad little story, especially since it seems to be the first story the author has published.

      red

      On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:38 PM, James Carter <nuittombee@...> wrote:

      I found a fic for the Harry/Luna lovers.

      You might of read it already but I'll recommend it for those who haven't.

      - - - -

      Title - A Christmas Break to Remember

      Author - Sick-Boy

      Summary - Harry and Luna stay at Hogwarts over the winter holiday, sparks fly. A fluffy, smutty, lemony one-shot. Rated M.

      - - - -

      --
      He's a fast talking voodoo vampire hunter on a mission from God. She's a supernatural cigar-chomping mermaid descended from a line of powerful witches. They fight crime!