Fic Rec

  • James Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
      I found a fic for the Harry/Luna lovers.

      You might of read it already but I'll recommend it for those who haven't.

      - - - -

      Title - A Christmas Break to Remember

      Author - Sick-Boy

      Summary - Harry and Luna stay at Hogwarts over the winter holiday, sparks fly. A fluffy, smutty, lemony one-shot. Rated M.

      - - - -

    • Tommy King
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
        Seconded

        Tommy

        British by birth, Scottish by the Grace of God

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 21, 2010
          Not a bad little story, especially since it seems to be the first story the author has published.

          red

          --
          He's a fast talking voodoo vampire hunter on a mission from God. She's a supernatural cigar-chomping mermaid descended from a line of powerful witches. They fight crime!