Re: Luna is awesome!

  • Tim W
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2010
      --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "evylynch16" <evylynch16@...> wrote:

      > Is'nt Luna great! She's soooo amazing!!! I enjoyed acting as one of my fav characters- I actually have a cat named Luna :)

      I think it's great that one who has such a connection to the canon HP stories is possibly a fanfic fan such as us.
      I personally have a hard time writing Luna, since it's so hard to give her words and attitudes that sound and feel right.
      Luna is an integral person in my current story, and at some point she may or may not end up in a relationship with HP/HG, depending on the decisions they make, which is the main plotline of that story.

      Now, then. Miss L let's get Brian to finish or rewrite Thoughts of Pudding.(G)

      now if we can get Miss Lynch to participate in these groups as well as
      http://www.facebook.com/bonniewrightsbestfriend, and get their input into the characters..

      Iff Miss Lynch is interested, to see one of my portrayals of Luna, read Ginny's Tale
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4779784/1/Ginnys_Tale

      TimW

      Read my stories at:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/u/851590/