Review of Chapter 14

  • dougde
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      I HAD to put this on!

      below is my review from FicWad!

      "I do love you, Harry." She said. "But I want you to think about what
      we've talked about tonight. I want you to be with me because you want
      to be, not because you've settled for me because you didn't get the
      girl you really wanted."

      That was like a kick in the emotional gut. And Luna would be the one
      who could get away with saying that to Harry.

      So we have now in Harry's mind that fact that he put himself in a
      lower rung so Ron could have had harmione AND Luna without him saying
      much.

      Which puts the ball in harry's court given now that the idea of him
      having hermione closer as well as Luna should become more acceptible
      to him. I think it will take a few chapters and the rest of the summer
      to work out.

      Also I can't wait to see how Dumbles deals with the loss of his Order
      and Harry's status at the start of the school year.

      Great job so far!

      dennisud