Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] Re: New Avatar group

  • Red Jacobson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      Thanks Brian;

      I'll give it a look in a bit, I found a story that I want to read first.

      red

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Brian64 <bjdibbins@...> wrote:

      Hi Red,

      I posted it on ff.net, so if you have me on Author alerts, or Brian's Bits on story alerts you should have recieved an email. They have been a bit glitchy lately, so yours could have ended up in silicon heaven along with all the calculators.

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5354812/1/Brians_Bits

      I updated on the 28th December

      Cheers,

      Brian

      --
      Somewhere in the world, two aardvarks are humping