Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] New Avatar group

  • grenouille
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
      It's on ffn. I know that their alert system has been kinda iffy lately

      Mike

      At 21:45 31-12-09, you wrote:

      Well, considering I haven't seen Avatar, and have no interest in seeing it, I won't be joining the group,  but where is Brian's Bits posted?  Because I know I didn't get any announcement from FF.Net or the group

      red

      On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Brian64 <bjdibbins@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Nope, I'm not dead yet, though still only writing drabbles at present. My latest chapter of 'Brian's Bits' containing 10 drabbles didn't gain any reviews, so it doesn't let me know what people liked or didn't like about them.

      --
      Somewhere in the world, two aardvarks are humping

      My sister-in-law eats so much during the holidays... her gravy boat has a trollin' motor and sleepin' quarters.  ~Larry the Cable Guy

    • Red Jacobson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
        Thanks Brian;

        I'll give it a look in a bit, I found a story that I want to read first.

        red

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Brian64 <bjdibbins@...> wrote:

        Hi Red,

        I posted it on ff.net, so if you have me on Author alerts, or Brian's Bits on story alerts you should have recieved an email. They have been a bit glitchy lately, so yours could have ended up in silicon heaven along with all the calculators.

        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5354812/1/Brians_Bits

        I updated on the 28th December

        Cheers,

        Brian