Re: Another H/Hr/L Fic Out

  • Brian64
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      Looks good so far Kevin, and after checking out the bio, I'm quite impressed at the quality from a 14yo writer.

      I doubt I'd have been capable of it at that age, and I'm going to follow it and see how it continues.

      Brian

      --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "third_realm_guardian" <third_realm_guardian@...> wrote:

      > Hidy hidy,
      >
      > This is basically to let everyone know another H/Hr/L story has been started on FFN. It's being written by Falling Skywards. He's discussed some of the mechanics and the path it will take, at least a bit of it, with me and it's pretty solid. Also, it's got a very unique take on Hermione that I have never seen done like this before and I have to say, I'm very jealous that I didn't come up with it myself.
    • third_realm_guardian
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
        Hidy hidy,

        At Ben - I only read Harry/Hermione unless it is something short that basically doesn't mention anyone else (Like HP And the Summer of Change, the Honks story listed on this site, and "Lovegood, Boobs, Gooder", I think by Nonjon, that's Harry/Luna.) As such, I'll look at your fic, but if it isn't at least Harry/Hermione, I won't read it. I'll admit I've seen the concept before, but I've never actually seen it as an 'addiction' or 'junkie' that wasn't just a joke comment. Something this serious? Hadn't seen it before.

        At Brian - Yea, his natural writing is actually VERY good and pretty concise. I beta'd to give it a little more punctuation, but that was about it. His spelling, grammar and /most/ of his punctuation is good. I bounced ideas to help him flesh out some of his thoughts, but he's got good plans and I'm certainly looking forward to it as well.

        My main reason for suggesting it (being Lunar Harmony aside,) was because it was his first Harry Potter story posted, so he could use some new traffic for it.

        I figure I'll also recommend it on my next chapter to help him with that. It's got promise, good ideas coming and Lunar Harmony. <font size="15">♥</font>

        Adieu,

        Kevin / Paladeus