Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] Re: What If Challenge Fic - What if the Goblet of F...

  • LadySavay@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
      In a message dated 10/5/2009 9:22:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, gphoenix51@... writes:
      Well...The human brain is such a mysterious thing, and the Old Man's mind being ravaged like it was...there' s nothing to say that dear old Dumbles wasn't trapped for all eternity in a nightmare of his own making.

      I have to say, thinking of it like that does make me feel better. Thanks.

      Savay
    • gphoenix51
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2009
        My pleasure :)