Two Different Stories

  • chanewt906
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2009
      Read 'Without You, There Is Nothing', working on 'Power They Do Not Use', and I am incredibly impressed with you, your work, and your website. Some of the best fanfiction I've read; makes me wish there was a way it could be published for posterity - and the fact I love the feel of a good book as I relax - the way Mr. Eric Flint did with his 1632 universe.
      Of course, if'n y'all figure out a way to do this, I expect autographed first editions from you, and any compatriot assisting in this noble effort.
      Whatever else happens, PLEASE keep up the good work. And remember that all your efforts are appreciated.....as long as The Weasel isn't allowed to touch Hermione, or any other lady...EVER.
    • gphoenix51
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
        I'm glad you liked my story. I hoped posting "Without You" would be appreciated here. And a thank you to Brian for hosting it.