Ginny's Trial - H/Hr/L One-Shot

  • third_realm_guardian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
      Hidy hidy,

      I've added another H/Hr/L story (one-shot) to the links section. The shipping isn't really heavy or even a primary focus, but with as few of those fics that are out there, I figured every one helps our cause.

      Yes, we have a cause. VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

      Adieu,

      Kevin

      "Ginny's Trial" by Paladeus
      ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5129057/1/Ginnys_Trial )

      Ginny is caught using amortentia on Hermione and Harry. During her trial, Harry is compelled to save her again in the only way the Wizengamot can be assured that she is fully under control. H/Hr/L, one-sided H/G, One-shot, no real naughties - Complete - Rated: T - English - General/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,886 - Reviews: 30 - Updated: 6-11-09 - Published: 6-11-09 - Notes: Not an overly shippy story.
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
        --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "third_realm_guardian" <third_realm_guardian@...> wrote:

        > Hidy hidy,
        >
        > I've added another H/Hr/L story (one-shot) to the links section. The shipping isn't really heavy or even a primary focus, but with as few of those fics that are out there, I figured every one helps our cause.

        Hi Kevin,

        Yup, I read this when I got the notification of a new story and red it though. 'tis a good story, and I liked it.

        Guess what? I had a plot bunny attack me with a new story.. and we're not talking a regular bunny.. oh, no. This one has a vicious streak a mile wide and is gonna need more than a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to dislodge.

        Cheers,

        Brian
      • third_realm_guardian
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
          > Yup, I read this when I got the notification of a new story and red it though. 'tis a good story, and I liked it.
          >
          > Guess what? I had a plot bunny attack me with a new story.. and we're not talking a regular bunny.. oh, no. This one has a vicious streak a mile wide and is gonna need more than a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to dislodge.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Brian

          Hidy hidy,

          NI! NI!