Achieving Clarity - New H/L/Hr story by PerfesserN

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      I've added a link to a new story by PerfesserN which I noticed on Ficwad today. Link: http://www.ficwad.com/story/120022

      Looks like it's going to be H/L/Hr, and I noticed it's also up on 3 or 4 part Harmony, which is also a pretty clear indicator that it's shipping that way as well. :)

      I think this is going to be one worth watching.

      Cheers,

      Brian
    • third_realm_guardian
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        --- In Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <bjdibbins@...> wrote:
        >Link: http://www.ficwad.com/story/120022 - "Achieving Clarity"

        Hidy hidy,

        A friend actually pointed that out to me last night. Odd coincidence. But I agree, it looks H/Hr/L and and certainly looks to be both interesting and amusing. Good rec.

        Kevin,
        Paladeus