New file uploaded to Thoughts_of_Pudding

  • Thoughts_of_Pudding@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 109 , Sep 6, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Thoughts_of_Pudding
      group.

      File : /Beta'd Versions/ToP 15 - Fawkes (Beta).doc
      Uploaded by : kafkaexmachina <kafkaexmachina@...>
      Description : Chapter 15 - beta'd

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      kafkaexmachina <kafkaexmachina@...>
    • Brian64
      Message 109 of 109 , May 4 5:13 PM
        Hi Ralph,

        I received a reply to your review from Annette:

        "I was very appreciative of Ralph's comments. At least he didn't say my effort was rubbish, so please thank him for me."

        If any other members have read the chapter, could you please consider adding some comments as well. It will help encourage a new author to write fanfics, and that's never a bad thing - especially if they know how to write.

        She tells me she has an idea for a post DH fic featuring a number rarely used (in canon) characters and spells...

        Brian