Re: New groups layout

  • Brian64
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2013
      Hi Dennis,

      I'm not aware of any other plugins, but then I haven't really spent any time looking for alternatives.

      Even this plugin can only do so much. For example, when I clicked reply to your message, I only got a blank screen without and of the previous 'conversation' quoted.

      If you find anything in your searching, remember to paste the bounty here. :)

      Cheers,