Re: [Thoughts_of_Pudding] Status update

  • Evan Mayerle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2012
      Man, I can feel for you and appreciate your situation.  I just got transferred to a "hot" program where I work and the "Powers That Be" have afflicted us with a "compressed schedule" for getting all the engineering out.  As a result, 60-hour work weeks, minimum, are mandatory.  Good luck with your situation and I hope matters settle down and uncomplicate right soon now.